Why did we create a Joint Business Council Ukraine - Nigeria?
- Nigeria is a "landmark" country in line with the Export Strategy of Ukraine;
- We found and believe in our business council partners
- Due to the limited amount of public funds in support of export activity, it is necessary to rebuild non-state mechanisms for promoting domestic exports;
- We in Nigeria were, we know, work, see and be prepared to help others;
- We want to join the efforts of everyone who wants to work in this country to get more than a total result and to improve things for each side;
- We have approval and support from government institutions, chambers of commerce and business in both countries.
Co-chairman of the Nigerian side Prince Kayoda , co-chairman of the Ukrainian side Sergii Svystyl.