The Trade House Nigeria-Ukraine “NewSvit” is free associative union of organizations, which includes trade and industrial enterprises of Nigeria and Ukraine. The Trade House “NewSvit” is a connecting link between Nigerian and Ukrainian companies and it promotes sustainable development of economic relationships of Nigeria and Ukraine.
Goals of the Trade House “NewSvit”:
- Increase of the trade turnover between Nigeria and Ukraine
- Development of Nigerian-Ukrainian economic cooperation
- Development scientific and technical cooperation
- Promotion of an investment activity
- Development of a business tourism
- Education of Nigerian students in educational institutions of Ukraine
The annual Nigeria - Ukraine Exchange Business Platform event will be held on February 20, 2020 in Abuja, Nigeria. The purpose of the event is to discuss small and medium business development in Nigeria and Ukraine. The event usually brings together representatives of governments, politicians, entrepreneurs, investors, Nigerian and Ukrainian investment attraction agencies and other.
Nigeria-Ukraine Trade House will participate in this event as an educational and bilateral business platform.
Tasks of the Trade House “NewSvit”:
- Implementation of export-import transactions on behalf of sellers and buyers in Nigeria and Ukraine
- Assistance in the implementation of foreign economic activity
- Marketing research of internal and external product markets
- Analysis of market conditions in the countries of Nigeria and Ukraine
- Searching for contractors
- Assisting in the preparation and implementation of investment projects
- Organizing of business visits of companies to Nigeria and Ukraine
Trading house Nigeria-Ukraine “NewSvit” was created and is located on the territory of Nigeria.
The interests of the Trading House “NewSvit” in Ukraine are represented by LLC “Association of Exporters and Importers “ZED ”.